Wink-wink
How to get Google Plus username url
It pretty mess up to see in such a long url in my address bar, so I'm look up on the solution on the internet and yet find some alternative way to short your Google+ username url


Yes, I see alot of people talking about this, but if you don't know about it yet just simply go to here http://gplus.to

What they do?
It pretty simple, just go to your Google+ account Profile and find your ID (Look at the picture)


But yeah, it still the same as Url short service but it more likely to have gplus on it to indicate your Google+
so this is one Alternative I found, it's just cool

I really hope that, Google Plus soon will change their way to update Google+ profile
recent post tengah buat..

Assalamualaikum, and Hi!
I love played with CSS and sometimes I do some Creative media stuff, I hope you enjoy this post, click like, tweet and share it with ur friends too. Don't forget to drop some comment below.
Readmore Here..

Jangan lupa vote ^ komen yang terbaik ya :D

Phewww~

like this

Terjah Top Post Minggu nie

...


Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

PageRank

Design & Coding by : diden | 70% CSS Nak copy boleh, asal tinggalkan kredit |