Wink-wink
FIX Firefox Open Multiple Blank Windows
I'm not sure why firefox going crazy on my browser, every time I open my browser(Firefox) its follow up with multiple pop pup of blank windows itself, It's an empty window with nothing else just white and clean and of course to much .. At first thought it was coming from malware but I think it is Bugs from firefox itself. 

When I google myself, I've found some solution that might help too..


To do this, First
Open your Firefox





It will open this.



Step 2.

Delete the file named mimeTypes.rdf

Or

sessionstore.bak
sessionstore.js


Then Restart your firefox

Gud Luck. :)


Pss.. Make sure your Flash is updated.


recent post tengah buat..

Assalamualaikum, and Hi!
I love played with CSS and sometimes I do some Creative media stuff, I hope you enjoy this post, click like, tweet and share it with ur friends too. Don't forget to drop some comment below.
Readmore Here..

Jangan lupa vote ^ komen yang terbaik ya :D

Phewww~

like this

Terjah Top Post Minggu nie

...


Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

PageRank

Design & Coding by : diden | 70% CSS Nak copy boleh, asal tinggalkan kredit |