Wink-wink

Hey, recently I'm having trouble using Autodesk Maya 2013, it may cause from my newest installation from my games that require directX to be install in which I already had, when I'm started Maya it say "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" so.. I get myself to find some solution that can help, or maybe this solution can solve many problem relate to application error? But.. there is some sort of problem that almost make me to give up, I've tried evey solution on the net, across many border.. forum, discussion, even in autodesk cafe itself. Anyways.. you can try this


1. Go to C:\Windows\System32 (and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 for 64-bit windows) and delete all .dll files that start with “d3dx__” followed by the directx version and some number, 24-43 for me.

Apparently one or more of these directx dlls is corrupted.

2. Then, download the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
here:  http://www.microsoft.com/downloa...71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3
This will find what files are missing, and download/install them.
Then Maya should hopefully work.  Maybe :D

I've found this solution here

and here My solution!

Reinstall Your Victual C++ ! Thats All...
Here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=5555

Make sure, your previous Microsoft Virtual C++ has been uninstall or do it manually

Gud luck bro, babes.

Now my problem has gone and doing my 3d animation normaly, soon I will upload it on youtube, do subcribe by clicking this link > Subcribe me on youtube seniaku, if you want to see some of my work

If your problem has been solve, please dropping some comment below.. if not, keep praying :p may the force are strong with u.


recent post tengah buat..

Assalamualaikum, and Hi!
I love played with CSS and sometimes I do some Creative media stuff, I hope you enjoy this post, click like, tweet and share it with ur friends too. Don't forget to drop some comment below.
Readmore Here..

Jangan lupa vote ^ komen yang terbaik ya :D

Phewww~

like this

Terjah Top Post Minggu nie

...


Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

PageRank

Design & Coding by : diden | 70% CSS Nak copy boleh, asal tinggalkan kredit |